Hôtels Gouverneur Rimouski allows travelers to be accompanied by their dogs during their stay. However, there are conditions: we want your stay to be memorable for you and your pet and for the other guests of our hotel.
We accept dogs of 20kg or less, mentioned at booking and presented at reception on arrival. A maximum of two dogs per room is allowed.
Before your stay
- You must notify us when booking that you are travelling with a pet.
- An additional charge of $40 per pet, per stay, applies.*
During your stay
- Pets should not be left alone in your room.
- When your pet is out of your room, it must be on a leash or in a cage.
- Pets are not allowed in dining areas or meeting rooms.*
- The maintenance staff will not enter a room occupied by an animal without the supervision of its owner.
- If your pet creates a disturbance affecting the comfort of our other guests, you will be asked to leave and required to compensate the hotel.
- You are responsible for all damage caused to hotel property by your pet.
*Does not apply to service animals (Mira).